WE LOVE A GOOD MIDI SKIRT. - Top Midi Skirts for the Fall Season!
The satin midi skirt trend is taking over---see my top picks for the best fall options.
Slip skirts, bias-cut midis, satin skirts, whatever you want to call them. You need one. This popular skirt trend is easy to wear and pairs well with everything. No wonder it has integrated the closets of women across the globe. As a trend which suits all ages, midi lengths are having a major moment—rather you’re sporting the Instagram famous leopard print skirt or choosing a citron-colored version like what you see here.
So you can stay in step this season, I've got all the satin midi skirts you need to perfect for your fall wardrobe below:
1. LAVENDER: Add fall's newest hue lavender to spice up your fall color palette. Click to Shop this midi skirt by VINCE.
2. MATERIAL MIXING: Add dimension to your look with this material mixed TIGER PRINT skirt. if you want to play it down a bit, pair it with black. Click to shop this midi skirt from ASOS.
3. OLIVE GREEN: Transition your summer palette into fall with this tried-and-true color. Click to shop this midi skirt from Anna October.
4. LEOPARD: If you're going to follow a trend as popular as leopard print; do it well. Try this Ganni tie-front leopard print skirt to stand out in a sea of leopard prints. Click to shop this midi skirt from Ganni.
5. PLEATED: This pleated version is all you need for a more professional work-wear rendition of the midi skirt. Click to shop this midi skirt from ZARA.
6. TIE DYE: Take tie-dye prints into fall with this rust-colored option (another amazing transitional color!) Click to shop this midi skirt from MANGO.
7. THIGH SLIT: Make room for a little bit of thigh action in this red Reformation tie-front skirt. Wear it now and through the holiday season. Click to shop this midi skirt from REFORMATION.
8. ASYMMETRICAL HEMLINE: Jazz up your satin skirt by choosing one with an asymmetrical hemline. This elevates the silhouette for dressier occasions. Click to shop this midi skirt from ASOS.
9. BUTTON UP SKIRT: This skirt is versatile. Let your legs be exposed when it’s warm out and button it up when the temperature drops. Shop this skirt from ZARA.
10. IVORY: Try your luck wearing white after Labor Day; with this skirt, you’re bound to win. Shop this ivory midi skirt from ASOS.
And Now for More Slayage:
See how I styled my skirt with some other major trends: square neck blouses, puffed shoulders, neon, square toe heels, and chain belts. The top & skirt are both Urban Outfitters both less than $15. The chain belt is from Amazon. The square-toe heels were my great Aunt’s hand-me-downs—I’ll take it! (RIP auntie, so happy I have something tangible to remember you with!) The glow I can accredit to the peak hot girl summer.
Photos shot by my favorite NY/NJ photographer IG: @allthings_bklyn
This concludes my ode to midi skirts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.